• I believe the greatest strength of our nation lies in the individual’s right to the pursuit of life, liberty, property and happiness.
• I believe in the freedom of religion, the freedom of speech, and equal rights, equal justice and equal opportunity for all under the law.
• I believe that free enterprise and individual initiative should be encouraged because it has brought this nation exceptional economic growth, prosperity and freedom.
• I believe America can best promote peace, prosperity and freedom throughout the world by setting the best example of free enterprise productivity, and individual liberty and responsibility.
• I believe in Peace through Strength because strength deters aggression.
• I believe that military strength depends on a sound economy.
• I believe government and its citizens must practice fiscal and monetary responsibility.
• I believe the role of government should be limited to the powers enumerated in the Constitution, because government that governs least governs best.
• I believe government is most responsive, effective and responsible when it is closest to the people and therefore most subject to their consent.
• I believe that being a good neighbor through compassionate action at the personal, family, faith, and community level, remains the cornerstone of our nation’s social foundation.
• I believe that to the extent the Republican Party practices these conservative principles it will be the choice of the American people.
• I believe we should include all who share these founding principles and values of our republic in restoring the American Dream. of our republic in restoring the American Dream.
Navajo Canyon RWF
2295 Needham Road #4
El Cajon, CA 92020
We are a Club Without Boundaries! Representing Central San Diego Communities Throughout Navajo Area and East County.